Concept to Prototype
Rovtech Solutions is a Turn Key provider on product and innovation. Our experienced staff have a wealth of knowledge in the sectors of Offshore and Decommissioning.
Combining Rovtech Solutions design capability with in-house fabrication, machining and electronics, many engineering challenges can be rapidly and efficiently taken from concept through to prototype to the highest quality standards expected by our nuclear industry clients.
Using 3D Printers we can rapidly create prototypes for testing purposes
- Design: RSL currently have two in-house designers utilising the Autodesk Inventor Design Software.
- Machining: RSL has two dedicated CNC Lathe/Mill machinists and two further personnel trained on manual feed machines. RSL can provide, in most instances, a same day turn around on any amendments to physical elements. This allows for testing of prototypes to remain on target without having to look at individual quotes and lead times.
- Fabrication: RSL has four highly capable engineers. With many years’ experience they are capable of suggesting and Implementing changes where needed. Their philosophy is to ‘Keep It Simple’.
- Electronics: Headed by the Technical Manager the electronics team have a wealth of experience in creating and integrating systems. RSL is now producing in house software.
- Testing: RSL has an extensive Testing Facility based within the Port of Barrow in Furness. The 8-10m deep facility offers a simulated environment for the nuclear sector. Full facilities are on site, including crane, tooling, welfare and offices.
Feel free to contact us directly using the form provided below or alternatively send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org where all enquiries are welcome.